Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Grow Your Business

Now that your business is established and in place, you're probably finding out that you face increasingly complex issues requiring more sophisticated research, market analysis and strategic planning. In addition, you are probably thinking about expanding your business through overseas markets and/or government procurement. The following questions are probably just a few that you are wrestling with: 


  • How can I increase my profitability?
  • What new products or services can I develop?
  • Should I update my old products?
  • Should I apply for patents, trademarks or copyrights?
  • How frequently should I revise my strategic plan?
  • As an entrepreneur how do I deal with human resource issues?
  • What tax-saving devices should I be using?
  • Does the company have sufficient insurance coverage?
  • How can I develop my leadership skills?

The Pennsylvania SBDCs work with existing businesses to assist their expansion, help them deal with their growth, and put them in the best place for future growth and success. Growth issues such as financing, finding new markets, dealing with personnel issues, and strategic planning are addressed both in our educational programs and in one-on-one consulting sessions. 


The best news a business owner can hear is that demand is high. The worst news a business owner can hear is that their business cannot meet the demand. Consulting with the Pennsylvania SBDCs can help put your business on course for steady growth at a pace that meets your market's demand.


Source: http://www.pasbdc.org/index/services/grow.asp


Online Request for SBDC Counseling














For Email Marketing you can trust

No comments:

Post a Comment