Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Get Your Business Ready Now for Tomorrow's Recovery

Too many businesses, large and small, claim the recession snuck up on them. I remember in January 2008 having a debate with my then bosses who insisted the economy was fine, while I argued otherwise.

So I want to go on record now and predict that, sooner than most of us think -- like they sang in the musical Bye Bye Birdie -- that "gray skies are gonna clear up." I'm not alone in my optimistic outlook either. According to a recent CNN Money article on the economic recovery, amidst the economic doom and gloom of soaring unemployment, plunging home values, and thousands of businesses teetering on the brink of bankruptcy, "a growing number of economists see a recovery on the horizon -- perhaps even a strong rebound." (Last month's Blue Chip Economic Indicators newsletter had a similar, though more tempered outlook.)

Click here to read more...

Online Request for SBDC Counseling


No comments:

Post a Comment